Help required,

Gemma

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I am looking to develop a web-site for everything that the plus size lady could require clothes, shoes, lingerie etc. At high street prices think more primark than evans.

I also have some other ideas to make if a bit different to other websites out there.

Was just wondering though where people do most of their shopping was it over the web or on the high street, Are there any particular problems you have every time you go shopping, ie wanting to follow fashion but find it hard without spending extreme money.
Do you buy clothes from ebay whether it be new or second hand

Would really appreciate some peoples points of view.

Thanx

i think its a fantastic idea!!!!

i have bought clothes from the net in the past ( when money allows lol ) but i also like the real clothes shopping, trawling round the shops towing my kids ( i must be bonkers :rolleyes: ) in tow.

i think places like evans can charge through the roof but then again there sales are good.

never bought off ebay before so cant help with that, sorry :eek:

I order all my clothes online from catalogues....firstly so I can try them on in the privacy of my own home and they are free delivery and returns.
I have brought off ebay too !

Thanx for your help my main aim would be to make fashion accessable to plus size women, I get sick and tired of not being able to find affordable fashion.

i also wanna be able to show how to make this seasons "must have" items easy to wear.

Do you think though there are enough websites selling plus size clothes.

Really wanna make mine more personal and accessable

I havent found a really good trendy site online with down to earth prices, that would be so cool why is it these online shops charge through the roof just becaue your a biiger lady????????? cause there is money init of course. Id love to find an online shope with a more personal service.....whatever that may be. Ive used some online shops beofre but refuse to pay their prices now, good luck with your new venture

I havent found a really good trendy site online with down to earth prices, that would be so cool why is it these online shops charge through the roof just becaue your a biiger lady????????? cause there is money init of course. Id love to find an online shope with a more personal service.....whatever that may be. Ive used some online shops beofre but refuse to pay their prices now, good luck with your new venture

What about yoursclothing ? Yours Clothing plus size fashion, clothing and accessories in size 14 - up They are quite resonable and trendy .
(apologies if I am not allowed to put a link in )

Thanx for your help my main aim would be to make fashion accessable to plus size women, I get sick and tired of not being able to find affordable fashion.

i also wanna be able to show how to make this seasons "must have" items easy to wear.

Do you think though there are enough websites selling plus size clothes.

Really wanna make mine more personal and accessable

The site I use seem to be geared to the more mature bigger lady...though they have got better but still not up to date....!
I would certainly use a site that helps to show you how to put outfits together....I have lived in shapeless tents for sooo long I could do with the advice...lol

what i really wanna be able to do is for a customer to say i have a birthday/wedding etc coming up i'm a size..... this tall with this colour hair/eyes and for me to be able to send them a collection of sample outfits to view

What a brilliant idea! Perhaps you could incorporate one of those dress me things on the site so people can click and see how the clothes will look on their height and weight.

The things that I would like to see include more decent plus sized underwear. Nothing ever fits fight and I end up having to go to America just to buy pretty knickers! Also tights! I'm tall and size 26 so no tights (even the ones from evans) go near me. I managed to get some tights called BBW tights from America which were a godsend but now they are wrecked and I cant find another stockist.

Can you do nice shoes in wide fittings too! Ta!

Back