Help!! Struggling

Willbeslimkay

Hi Guys,

I've just started slim and save, I'm on day 2! After feeling super positive about it and really looking forward to starting.... I am struggling beyond belief. I'm so hungry I could cry because I am hating the food, the shakes and the chocolate bars. Did anyone else feel like this at this stage? All I seem to see is everyone saying how lovely the food is....what's wring with me?

I find them all abit of getting used to. Your at the worse point of the diet. If you can ride it out another 2or 3 days it gets so much easier.

How much have you got to loose?

It's because we always want what we can't have. In a few days you'll feel better and lighter!!

Try adding more/less water
Shakes hot/cold
Add coffee or peppermint tea to shakes
Makes shakes with ice and blend to makes a frothy frappe style drink
Drink from your favourite mug, teacup or wine glass
Make one of your shakes with the milk allowance
Add salt/seasonings/pepper to soups/meals
Mix veg allowance with the meal cheese pasta is great for this
Add a baby bel light to the cheese pasta or grate over the spicy spaghetti
Make ice lollies with the water flavourings
Have a coke zero or dr pepper zero as a treat
Cut up the bars and melt in the micro for 10 secs
Make the shakes really thick with a little water and eat like a pudding

Just got to make the most of what you've got. The rest of the time pamper yourself, take long baths, paint nails, sleep off hunger

I second Almostskinny, experiment with the packs - there's lots of recipes on these forums.
If you are putting less water in with the packs remember to up your drinking water intake.

You should start seeing results very soon which may help with the perseverance.
Obviously if every single product and flavour is making you heave then you might not be willing to carry on with this. I have known people to find 2 flavours they like and literally live on them for the whole time!!!
I hope you can find some way of doing this.

Good luck :)
Xx

I find it easier (although I'm used to the weird taste of packs, having done this before -oops!) if I think of them as medicine to help me get slimmer, rather than 'food'. I agree with the others that there are ways of making them more palatable, but I think a lot of it is how you see it in your mind.

Also I'm on day three today and can agree that day two sucks!!! But get through to day five and you will feel soooooo much better, honest! Just take baby steps and don't listen to your mind when it tries to play games with you! Good luck!

I found it useful to think that I was giving up food. It was a chance for me to step out of my addictive behaviours and have no food at all - just maintenance packs which kept my body going.

Back