HELP! Supposed to be ss'ing again

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Just to give a wee update as not been on for a bit, put on 1lb over xmas (which was actually pleased it wasn't worse lol) and cdc is letting me ss for 2 weeks only then moving up the plans, BMI is 24 at the mo I think. Trouble is I am struggling big time, saw her on Tuesday there and not managed one full day of ss yet!! Still have about 1st that I want to lose although initial goal is 10lbs to go, so really want to do my best and lose as much as I can while on ss cos I know moving up the plans will slow weight loss down. I'm having arguements with myself, want to lose weight quick but can't stick to ss! Also money is tight at the mo so cd is taking it's toll. OMG I'm so torn between wanting different things, heads a mess! Argh! Maybe if I could get myself into ketosis I wont want to ruin it. Help, some support needed badly. So far had soft boiled egg and small slice of granary toast for brekkie and a wee bit of a bar, planning on shake for dinner and rest of bar for supper, evenings are so hard! lol Sorry for rambling on and probably not making a hell of a lot of sense but I'm typing it as it comes out of my scrammbled egg brain lol!

If you're finding ssing hard instead why don't you just re-start on 790 to lose that final stone? The weight loss isn't much different to ssing. Please don't put yourself through hell trying to ss as you'll get so frustrated & the weight will take it's time to come off.

But if it's ssing that you really want to do then focus on the goal that you're trying to get to & loads of that good H20, you've done it before so you know you can do it again.

Good luck hun...xxx

ur making loads of sense nessie, in fact i think ur hijacked my head in order to write that post, its exactly how im feeling, even down to the money issues!! are u sure u should be SSing when ur BMI is 24? ive a feeling some of the CDC's on here mite have an issue with that!!

ur making loads of sense nessie, in fact i think ur hijacked my head in order to write that post, its exactly how im feeling, even down to the money issues!! are u sure u should be SSing when ur BMI is 24? ive a feeling some of the CDC's on here mite have an issue with that!!

Probably shouldn't thats why she's said this week and next and never again to ss, so I've been given this chance and I'm screwing it up! I think 790 is more realistic, infact I'm probably eating about 790 or a bit more just now! Really struggling with the water but drinking lots of peppermint tea so not all bad. I have a pair of size 12 trousers on their way from next (bought in online sale, loooooove them!) so must must must fit into them! Going away for weekend with buddies on 1st Feb so really want to be my ideal weight for then. Maybe I'll be surprised on Tuesday and realise 790 is as good as ss anyways, we'll see! We need to remind ourselves of what we really want I guess and that our minds play tricks on us, often in my case! Last week I wasn't really following any plan but just watching what I was eating and I loved it, the week before tho wasnt good lol. I suppose now it's a case of can't have it so I want it, silly aint it!

You should be on no lower than 1000 Plan now.

Below a BMI of 25 you cannot do 790

Not sure but your CDC should not be selling you more than 2 packs a day!

Thanks hun :)

hi nessie!
am very much like you. started at 13.5 stone in sept2006 and got to 10.10 in dec2006. maintained it for a full year give or take a few pounds and then had a mad christmas in 2007! as well as not going anywhere and getting out - my son now attends high school and i dont go out and do the 45 min walk to school and back no more.
Im struggling now too. at 11.2 today and totm :eek:and want to get to 10stone. tried ssing all week and not losing nothing at all. i feel you need lots to lose for this stage to take effect. panicing slightly cause i thought if i tried it again it would work. so now same as you - what do i do! i know i shouldnt have endulged at christmas but it was only once a year. i try really hard all of the time. do you think we could help each other along?:confused:

As you approach the last few lbs you need to do it healthily, anything under BMI 25 needs to be approached using the higher plans and not beating yourself up about it either!!!

Losing lean muscle is not good,and its always better to take the last losses slowly too. I will ask an official CDC like Mike to pop on and explain things x

You should be on no lower than 1000 Plan now.

Below a BMI of 25 you cannot do 790

Damn, whats the losses like on 1000? 1lb a week or so?

Don't you have to build up through the stages though? Once you reach BMI 25 you should then do 2 weeks of AAM, then 790 followed by 1000? I'm sure a CDC will be along to advise soon.

Congratualtions on your weight loss, I expect you're struggling on SS now cos you're body needs more food to function now that you've lost your fat stores!

Back