• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help Syn value

Hiya, welcome!

Assuming it doesn't have visible fat on it it's all free, free, free (on Red or EE of course!)

I snack on packets of ham if I'm out and about and can't get anything else all the time

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Hiya, welcome!

Assuming it doesn't have visible fat on it it's all free, free, free (on Red or EE of course!)

I snack on packets of ham if I'm out and about and can't get anything else all the time
Sorry but that is not right. Many wafer thin hams do have a syn value because they are re-formed meats and not 100% meat. There was a thread on it recently so worth checking out.

Fair enough, luckily all the stuff I've been munching deffo is free cos I checked before munching - too much weight to lose to take chances!!

Apologies Lozzaboo for giving you the wrong information

Yeh I'm really pleased. Like everyone I really struggle with diets and such a fussy eater but this has been the best I've felt on a diet. I don't have loads to lose so was thinking id maybe get a 1lb off this week so I'm chuffed. Need to get to gym this week tho x