Extra Easy Help - Syns - How Many and When?

Cazzerc

Hello - new to the forum and to Slimming World. I'm hoping someone will be able to help my about Syns as I'm going the programme from the books I purchased from the SW website. Mainly doing the Extra Easy plan.

I'm around 5 stones overweight and am working on the assumption that gives me around 10 syns a day - does that sound right?

Also can you 'save' syns up and use them at the weekend - to have a few glasses of wine etc - is this recommended? If so how many can I 'carry over' without jepodising the diet?

Hoping this one will work for me - keen to get the weight off.

Thank you :D

Everybody regardless of starting weight can have up to 15 syns a day. SW advise to have between 5-15. Some people save syns for the weekend and it works for them. I can't personally because it makes me feel deprived the rest of the week.

Thank you for that! Ok I will aim for between 5-15 and see how I feel. I guess on the more hungry days you have more etc. I love not feeling hungry!

If you are feeling hungry, opt for superfree and free foods first. Syns are there to be enjoyed - which is MUCH more fun when you arent stuffing something down because you are starving! Makes them a proper treat then!

Back