Help- TOTM and am up 3 lbs!! Anyone else had this- SO demotivated!!!!

gorgehun80

Hey alll so i came on my period 2 days ago (sorry to any men reading this!) and today i weighed this morning and i am up 3lbs!! i am so upset! I am on day 7 today and when i weighed 2 days ago i had lost 10 lbs! Now only down 7lbs due to the gain! :( Does anyone else have this when its time of the month? Also do you think its ok to have just the porridge?? Iam having 2 porridges a day and one shake (on SS) at the moment but from tomorrow i just want to do all porridge as i love it and really fills me up alot more than the shakes?
Thanks guys
x

yes it happens just stay away from the scales until TOTM is over.. keep drinking your water and the weight will soon disapper again. ! :)

you can have 3 porridges a day your choice :)

This week is my totm so i have sts since last wi on Wed....i usually gain so i'll b happy to sts x

Does anyone feel hungry when they are due on? I'm starving hungry but just did a ketostix and still in ketosis. Think I'll come on tomorrow or Tuesday - is that normal?

Em

i usually get the munchies at totm on cwp or not lol x

Glad it's not just me! Water just doesn't cut it!

Just coming to the end of totm and had a few bad days where I was absolutely starving even in ketosis. I decided to eat as I was starting to feel bad. I only had a chicken breast and that made all the difference.

I'm on SS+ so no excuse really! Try to wait until evening to have my meal but just had to have an omelette as I was so hungry! Could eat it again quite easily too! Gonna have to try and keep busy!

Yes I get so hungry, and still crave sweet stuff like when not on cd (even though I only have sweet products on cd). I also either gain or sts but then get a bigger loss the week or 2 after as it's only water weight.

omgosh just had my first weigh in tonight and have lost 14.5 lbs!!! i cant belicve it espeically as totm!!!! so happy i didnt cave in and cheat!! x

Massive congratulations on your impressive loss and steely willpower :) x

Wowsers! That's amazing - congratulations!

That is fantastic, well done.

omgosh just had my first weigh in tonight and have lost 14.5 lbs!!! i cant belicve it espeically as totm!!!! so happy i didnt cave in and cheat!! x

Wow well done you, that's fantastic...

Kelly
x

thanks everyone :) i know a stone in a week! wow! little dissapointed though i must say as weighed this morning and 1 lb UP!! why is this ?? :( also adter reading alot of other posts i noticed people sometimes lose only like 1 or 2 lbs in a week...i would be so upset if i only lost 1lb one week!!

I sts one week, despite being totally on ss. It made the following week a nightmare. But, I had a better loss the week after. It's important to consider losses monthly. I lost 8.5lbs one week then 2.5lbs the next. I also never weigh between weigh ins as it never makes me feel better, just annoys me.

Stop standing on your scales!! Flippin eck!! Just read through the thread... unhappy with scales... boo - TOTM... ok... then sooooo happy with your first weigh in - which is AMAZING!!! lol (well done you!!). And then, what do you go and do? Stand on the scales again...

Just don't do it. It makes people unhappy and messes with their heads and it's just not worth it.

Throw them away. Or take the batteries out... but don't torture yourself with the scales.

My consultant is on holidays now, and my next weigh in is on the 21st May. I'm not even remotely tempted to find out how i'm doing... i'd rather wait (and probably get a nice surprise... fingers crossed).

Lx

Back