help urgently :(

zazu

Basically I want to do TS and I got fat burners called t5. The ingredients are caffeine, tyrosine, naringin, l-tryptophan, and vitamin b6. Will any of these ingredients kick me out ketosis?

Why do you need the fat burners? When you're in ketosis your body will be burning your fat anyways.

I agree, you dont need fat burners, that's what ketosis is, your body burning fat as fuel. I would say it could even be dangerous to take them on top, I certainly wouldn't risk it.

Good God please get rid of those T5's, they are lethal and arnt meant for everyone to get hold of for diets. Health must be paramount, Please bin them today and enjoy watching your own clever body burn the fat for you with the aid of Ketosis :)

TS is all that's needed not T5 xx

Yeah as everyone said put them away!! You definately don't need them in conjunction with this diet!! The results speak for themselves, so it's really not worth putting yourself at risk!!!!!

Basically I want to do TS and I got fat burners called t5. The ingredients are caffeine, tyrosine, naringin, l-tryptophan, and vitamin b6. Will any of these ingredients kick me out ketosis?

Also, the main thing they contain, the reason they have been banned, is Ephedrine.

They can have extreme side effects, Prolonged use can seriously damage your thyroid function too xx

"Ephedrine - hypertension, heart palpitations, acne, urinary tract problems, confusion, insomnia, delusions, paranoia, panic attacks, headaches and dizziness, plus many more. The worse know side effects recorded have been “stroke, heart attack, and death” (FDA, 2004). Seek medical advice before going near this stuff."

Also best of luck for your journey, We are all with you :D xx

"Ephedrine - hypertension, heart palpitations, acne, urinary tract problems, confusion, insomnia, delusions, paranoia, panic attacks, headaches and dizziness, plus many more. The worse know side effects recorded have been “stroke, heart attack, and death” (FDA, 2004). Seek medical advice before going near this stuff."

Bloody hell would not go near those!

Back