Extra Easy Help Weekly menu needed on EE

zanf35

Hi,

I have decided to give Slimming World a go, but I do not know where to start. I would love a simple 7 day menu to help me if anyone is willing to share?

Thanks in advance :)

The slimming world website have meal plans on their webpage :)

On the SW website you can get a 7 day meal planner for free (i.e. you don't have to be signed up as member); also an article in Woman magazine this week giving food suggestions and I think its the Mirror news paper today and tomorrow - take a look :)

Do you mean evening meals? I try to make double of things so I only have to cook on some nights. Eg....

Mon and Wed would be something like spag bol (bulked out with suerfree veg and made with x-lean mince and frylight / dryfrying is good. I tend to do a spag bol early in the week and use the rest for a pasta bake on Wed.

Tue and Thur my OH does his 5:2 fast days so I do stir fry (using lean meat and a pack of stirfry veg and a nest of dried noodles made up)

Fri I sometimes do a meat and veg casserole in the slowcooker so it's ready to eat after work when we want it. He's usually a bit tipsy so whatever's there, he'll eat the lot.

Sat and Sun it depends what we're doing, but other ideas might be...

Steak, a big salad and a few spicy wedges (again done in the oven with frylight)

Meat with potatoes (roasties come up nice with the frylight) and lots of veggies (syn some gravy & yorkshire pud if you want them)

Just try to keep it simple. Most of your favourites will be possible with some tweaks to how you cook them.

There are some really good threads on here for ideas, called what's for lunch / what's for breakfast / etc. It's worth having a look on those. :D

Some excellent ideas here, also the SW mag has a 7 day meal plan in every issue.

Back