Help what am i doing wrong

hi all ive been doing weight watchers for the last 5 mths on the new pro points but i dont seem to be losing weight like everyone else, ive only lost about 5lbs (12 stone 3 down to 11 stone 11lbs) my weight goes down then back up again. a couple of weeks ago i did get down to 11 stone 5lbs but then i was put on to new headache tablets and put on 6lbs in 1 week, ive stop taking the tablets over two weeks ago and still not lost anything am not going over my 29 points a week and started doing yoga. what can i do i found it hard losing my weight:mad:

I know this sounds silly but do you eat a lot of bananas?
When I was doing WW I found that if I ate more than one banana a day it realy impacted my weight loss
x

I wondered about that because I have just started WW and I can't help feeling that the fruit I am eating is going to stop me from having good losses. If I think I can eat something unlimited I go for it in a big way lol. I'll see how it goes this week and if not great then I'll maybe watch my fruit intake. Maybe Shakirafin that reducing the fruit might work for you unless you aren't eating a lot of it and then I'm baffled also.

bec ive been doing it for over 5 mths and not lost no weight am going to have a break this friday for a couple of days so when i start again mon i will feel fresh, start again from the beginning, read all the books and feel positive most of all release where i was going wrong:)

I think with Propoints it suits those with a good bit of weight to lose. If you only have a couple of stone to lose I think you have to be extremely careful with portion-size on the free fruit. When I tried it I was trying to lose a couple of pound I had put on and ended up gaining it. I think discovery is a better plan for the last few pounds because as your weight goes down, so do your points. This seems more logical to me than everyone having more or less the same amount of points no matter what their weight.

Maybe keep track of the fruit you are eating during the day and see if it is excessive. I agree with the above post on bananas. On discovery they were 1.5 points! They didn't suddenly lose all their calories ;)
Best of luck!

i have given up on pp! i just feel i eat too much and dont see results even when i exercise a lot! i have gone back to the old way as it has always worked in the past! i could never get my head around the freedom of fruit as it still contains calories and natural sugars but on the flip side i know people who has achieved amazing results just think its not for me!!

Back