HELP WHAT AM I DOING

loudei

dont know why but ive just ate chiper chicken I didnt eat the skin but I ate the chicken breast and a handful of chips and i really dont know why im down 24 lb in 3 weeks and ive just today fitted into smaller jeans i really dont want sympathy or anything i would rather someone give out to me and tell me to cop on or im going to screw up the diet and then i wont be able to buy those fab tops ive picked out in a size 12(my target size)dont get me wrong it was really really lovely but now im affriad im going to keep picking as i ate a bit of meat last week aswell never done this on lt last time why now(im not going to have my eve shake and hope i ddint mess things up to much..

Ok, well ... get a grip. You've probably just knocked yourself out of ketosis, you might feel hungry again for the next few days and all for some chicken an chips? Really, was it worth it?!!

I know how stupid am I and ye know when i went back on this site deciding whether or not to do lt again you were the one that made me make my decision with your pics your before pic reminds me of myself and your after pic is what i wanna look like well thats it i had a coffee there with milk:( but ive decided thats it new start tomorrow again and i have to do this so im going to go to bed and tomorrows a new day and if i wanna get the figure u got no more slips (I hope)i feel sick now so not worth it and i think i stuffed the bloddy chips down so fast i didnt even taste them propper whis i could go back and hour ..If your reading this and thinking of eating dont its really really not worth it trust me now im out of ketosis and all im such a fool:(

Right - what is done is done!! Stop beating yourself up about it. Feeling so crap now will be enough to give you a slap in the chops. You'll not forget this, so you're not likely to do it again.

Have a load of water tonight and get a good sleep. Then start again tomorrow with a fresh head.

Good luck, hun

Ah hun - its really hard sometime but you've obviously made the decision to do this diet for a reason!
Fresh start tomorrow and dont dwell on it too much - I felt like eating earlier so came on here and read some of the success stories again as I find that really helps.

Back