Help! What colour clutch/shoes do I wear with this?

alicimo

So I have my leavers ball on July the 3rd, and I really love simple understated dresses :)

I thought I'd add some pictures to this as well so you can all see my body shape and decide if it would suit me too, sorry about the quality
P7200005.JPG 51G+cPSSGzL._SL1001_.jpg

I'm hoping to lose about 2 stone before the prom :)

But I'm struggling, what colour clutch and shoes would go with the dress?!?!

Obviously nude shoes and bag if you can get them, otherwise gold or white would go I think :)

haha no disrespect to your idea but i don't want to wear nude shoes and bag as it's a bit boring haha, gold might be nice though :)

lol that's fine, you go with what you fancy :) You could always go for a pop of colour if you want to make a statement, pretty much any colour will go with a nude coloured dress :)

I vote for gold too!!! i dont think the picture looks good with the white shoes at all!!

and like Bold gold jewellery with it - like a big gold bracelet and a big gold necklace would look wonderful with it, and maybe with a bold coloured clutch bag to bring in a statement accessorie??

PS you do not look like you have very much weight to lose at all in that picture!!! are your stats on your sidebar correct???

Me too! You look tiny in that picture!

i need to update them! i now weigh 14.3 and that was taken the day i weighed myself! I have long legs (hence my height) so maybe that makes me look slimmer, i don't think i look tiny at all though! i will definitely take this as a compliment haha :)

Back