Help! What diet shall I start??

Angie2610

I am struggling. :break_diet: Have been losing a few pounds here and there but cant seem to find a diet that I can stick to! This year so far I have tried calorie counting, weight watchers and slimming world! My weight loss is 9lb so not all bad and I have joined the gym but was wondering what diets work best? I would like to lose 2 1/2 stone! :eek:

I think it depends what you like. If you can replace all of your meals with milkshake or something then maybe that's the diet for you as you can say "no, i am only allowed my milkshake everyday" instead of thinking you can cheat by only having half a choco biscuit. Personally I like a diet where I can eat as much as I like so I don't feel hungry. With slimming world you can eat lots of free and super free foods that will fill you up. You have constant support on the website so you know how many syns are in your treats etc. Have a look around and see what you fancy - there are loads of posts on here about all the different diets and I'm sure there will be one that you see that you think you will like. Good luck!

9lb is a fab loss for someone who is not sticking ridgedly to a diet. You are obviously doing something very right. Good luck

Do you always attend a class or are you trying to go it alone?

Have another go. Choose 1 of the diets and see if you can stick to it for a whole week. Also suggest you start a dairy thread in that diet section.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back