HELP - Where can I buy flavouring?

Lose2Win

True Believer
Hello Everyone

I've been searching the shops for flavourings but can only find boring lemon, vanilla & almond :-(

I really wanted something interesting like banana, butterscotch, coconut or fruits.

I've seen some on the internet (ridiculous delivery charges) but I'd prefer to pick them up in the shops - any ideas???

Google uncle roys flavourings, have used these myself and you only need a few drops £ 2.75 is what I paid locally for them

My asda only sells the borring ones LOL, but I bought from this online site, have done so twice and can highly recommend Preema/Swedish Connection

these bottles I get from Preema are 28ml bottles, similar size to the ones in Asda. I've had Pistachio, Butterscotch, Mixed fruit, pear, Orange, Coconut, and I looked at the flavourings for drinks and bought the hazelnut one, I flavour my greek yogurts with that one, sooooyummy. Its worth buying a few bottles to save on the postage.

B&M have got vanilla and lemon flavours in at the moment for 39p.

B&M bargains - it's a shop a bit like poundstretchers - don't know if its maybe just in the north east if you've not heard of it

Sarah said it, its a sell all kind of shop, starts with food stuff, sometimes other country items, usual sweetie things, household, cleaning and on to decorating and seasonal. Quite a cheap shop, similar to Home Bargains, Poundstretcher, Discount UK that kind of thing.

Lose, I went on their website and did a store locator, I put london in the search and it came up with a few. Do any of these help? Try going on the site and putting your postcode in

Click on store name or the Google marker to display the full details (address, opening hours, tel etc)
DistanceStore NameAddressCity/CountyPostcode
19 milesSLOUGH49 Queensmere Centre,SloughBerksSL1 1LN
21 milesHARLOWPrinces Gate Retail Park, Howard Way,,HarlowEssexCM20 2SU
22 milesHEMEL HEMPSTEAD192-196 The Marlowes,Hemel HempsteadHertfordshireHP1 1BQ

awww shame hun. online best then eh x

What do you all use the flavourings for, in yoghurt/muffins? What else? I need some ideas to liven things up!

to be honest, thats pretty much it. As most flavourings are sweet things, its for the puddings etc. I use it in Yogurts / Muffins-Cakes / Sweet Omelettes / Cheesecakes

Back