help! Why have I stopped losing weight??

Missygirl

I stopped losing weight for about 2 and a half months now...so i reduced my syns to 10 a day but it still hasn't worked, i am about a stone heavier from my target weight (9 stone 4). what's happened?? BTW i walk to college 5 hours a week plus carrying heavy stuff so i must be doing more than enough exercise.

I stopped losing weight for about 2 and a half months now...so i reduced my syns to 10 a day but it still hasn't worked, i am about a stone heavier from my target weight (9 stone 4). what's happened?? BTW i walk to college 5 hours a week plus carrying heavy stuff so i must be doing more than enough exercise.

My concern may be that i use all my syns too early from foods such as sweets, chocs and crisps. This is because pretty much all meals I have are free. Here is an example of my daily food diary (i take the extra easy diet):

Breakfast: muller light with 35g oats = healthy extra B used

Lunch:

option 1 - low fat batchelors noodles or savoury rice = free

option 2 - mini wholemeal pitta bread with cheese = 4 + healthy extra A used

Dinner:

option 1 - homemade chilli con carne (made with lean mince)

option 2 - jacket potato with either cheese and beans or tuna and salad (no salad cream etc)

option 3 - homemade chips made from scratch, 2 fried eggs = 3 syns altogether from ''1 cal oil spray''

snacks: I use all my syns on chocs, crisps, or sweets. It seems like I eat quite a lot of this to make up 14 syns. I would have like 5 small white choc squares (i can't remember what they were called and couldn't find the syn value. These smaller than cadburys squares, so i count each square as 1 syn. (A normal cadbury 7 square bar would be 12 syns). So that would be around 5/6 syns, then i would eat something else like a packet of crisps to fill the 4 syns up.

I also eat tons of fruit, and drink a lot of water

What do you guys think? any good diet plans that will definitely work for me??

Thanks for reading x

Last edited:
Do you go to group? If so, what does your consultant say?

Have you done a food diary? If so, post it in the diary section and see what other members think.

I'd agree post a diary, if doing SW as it should be done it's unlikely you'd not lose weight for 2.5 mths.

I agree with the above replys. Also r u drinking enough water? 2 litres?
Also try looking at ur portion sizes. Now that ur smaller ur body may not need all the food u may be eating

I'd suggest the water, make sure you are drinking enough, also make sure you are getting enough superfree

Back