Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help with breakfast and lunch ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ali2010, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. ali2010

ali2010 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone, am thinking of getting my slimming world books out again and giving it another go - will be doing Extra Easy (not going to classes as can't really afford at the mo)

The problem I always had with slimming world in the past was that I found it difficult to find the time to prepare meals. Evening meals seem easy but if I use a HEB for breakfast don't know what to hav for lunch, or the other way round - hope that makes sense!

Anyway what I was hoping is that someone could give me some quick and easy breakfast and lunch ideas. For breakfast I need something quick but filling as I take the dog a walk before work and for lunch I only have access to a microwave and fridge at work

Any ideas? thanks Ali x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try using the search facility - it works really well on this site. Look at the top right of the screen, theres a search box. Make sure you've selected the "minimins site search" option, type "breakfast" or "lunch" in the search box and I guarantee you'll find something.

There's a "What's for Lunch" thread, and a "what's for breakfast" thread which would be a good starting point.

This is a very well established site, and 9 times out of 10 if you have a question it will have been answered 100s of times before - theres not usually a need to start a new thread

4. Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Ali
    I've been enjoying a toasted banana sandwich in the morning with cinnamon (I read somewhere that it is good for weight loss!). Yesterday I made the syn free lemon curd from the recipe section and that was really nice this morning on toast too.

For lunches I make a SW quiche on a Monday and lasts me a few days with salad (it's yummy too!).

Good luck!

5. lesley50

lesley50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.4lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I make porrige at work , and have chicken salad for lunch

6. EllieWood

EllieWood Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.64%)

The toasted banana sandwhich with cinnamon sounds lovely...and filling. I'm going to try that for breakfast tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.