Help with breakfast and lunch ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ali2010, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. ali2010

ali2010 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone, am thinking of getting my slimming world books out again and giving it another go - will be doing Extra Easy (not going to classes as can't really afford at the mo)

The problem I always had with slimming world in the past was that I found it difficult to find the time to prepare meals. Evening meals seem easy but if I use a HEB for breakfast don't know what to hav for lunch, or the other way round - hope that makes sense!

Anyway what I was hoping is that someone could give me some quick and easy breakfast and lunch ideas. For breakfast I need something quick but filling as I take the dog a walk before work and for lunch I only have access to a microwave and fridge at work

Any ideas? thanks Ali x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try using the search facility - it works really well on this site. Look at the top right of the screen, theres a search box. Make sure you've selected the "minimins site search" option, type "breakfast" or "lunch" in the search box and I guarantee you'll find something.

There's a "What's for Lunch" thread, and a "what's for breakfast" thread which would be a good starting point.

This is a very well established site, and 9 times out of 10 if you have a question it will have been answered 100s of times before - theres not usually a need to start a new thread

4. Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Ali
    I've been enjoying a toasted banana sandwich in the morning with cinnamon (I read somewhere that it is good for weight loss!). Yesterday I made the syn free lemon curd from the recipe section and that was really nice this morning on toast too.

For lunches I make a SW quiche on a Monday and lasts me a few days with salad (it's yummy too!).

Good luck!

5. lesley50

lesley50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.4lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I make porrige at work , and have chicken salad for lunch

6. EllieWood

EllieWood Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.64%)

The toasted banana sandwhich with cinnamon sounds lovely...and filling. I'm going to try that for breakfast tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.