Help with email to a company (non delivery)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys

About 1 month ago I ordered a toddler toilet from the company Precious Baby Direct. After a week no toilet arrived so I called them but they wouldn't answer the phone then it would be engaged for ages. I kept trying & eventually a lady answered & she said that it was going to be posted that day.

I waited another week & still no toilet so again i tried to phone with the same as above to eventually the lady answered again (after 3 days trying to get in touch) She said it was sent but that she would send another one. That was 2 weeks ago & again today I'm still trying to get them to answer the phone, it's either rings out or is engaged.

I'm really annoyed as if I'd known I wouldn't bought it of amazon but because this company was cheaper I thought I'd go with them (big mistake)

Can someone help me compose an email to them asking for a refund, the payment was taken from my account as a paypal payment.

Can anyone help me or what should I do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    I wouldn't bother emailing them as they obviously don't ive a fig about customer service. You should be able to get your money back through paypal. Not sure how it works though. Log into your paypal and have a look at the help topics.

4. Pommette

Pommette Trying - very!

Start Weight:
    105kg
    Current Weight:
    77.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.4kg
    Lost(%):
    27.9kg(26.57%)
    Diet:
    SW (on my own with help from friends on Minis)
    Did you pay by PayPal cash or on a credit card?
    If you paid by card you are certainly covered by the card guarantee.
    If by cash then go into your PayPal account and click on the RESOLUTION CENTRE on the top menu bar. Once in there, choose the "Dispute a Transaction" and report the company.

If you do want to email them, although I suspect that it won't do any good as they sound like dodgy company, then quote consumer credit law at them! Can't give you the exact phrase by this act covers a multitude of sins!

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I paid for it through their website but when I looked on my account it was a Paypal payment. I'll look into claiming the money back through paypal

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.