Help with email to a company (non delivery)

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi guys

About 1 month ago I ordered a toddler toilet from the company Precious Baby Direct. After a week no toilet arrived so I called them but they wouldn't answer the phone then it would be engaged for ages. I kept trying & eventually a lady answered & she said that it was going to be posted that day.

I waited another week & still no toilet so again i tried to phone with the same as above to eventually the lady answered again (after 3 days trying to get in touch) She said it was sent but that she would send another one. That was 2 weeks ago & again today I'm still trying to get them to answer the phone, it's either rings out or is engaged.

I'm really annoyed as if I'd known I wouldn't bought it of amazon but because this company was cheaper I thought I'd go with them (big mistake)

Can someone help me compose an email to them asking for a refund, the payment was taken from my account as a paypal payment.

Can anyone help me or what should I do?

I wouldn't bother emailing them as they obviously don't ive a fig about customer service. You should be able to get your money back through paypal. Not sure how it works though. Log into your paypal and have a look at the help topics.

Did you pay by PayPal cash or on a credit card?
If you paid by card you are certainly covered by the card guarantee.
If by cash then go into your PayPal account and click on the RESOLUTION CENTRE on the top menu bar. Once in there, choose the "Dispute a Transaction" and report the company.

If you do want to email them, although I suspect that it won't do any good as they sound like dodgy company, then quote consumer credit law at them! Can't give you the exact phrase by this act covers a multitude of sins!

Did you pay by PayPal cash or on a credit card?
If you paid by card you are certainly covered by the card guarantee.
If by cash then go into your PayPal account and click on the RESOLUTION CENTRE on the top menu bar. Once in there, choose the "Dispute a Transaction" and report the company.

If you do want to email them, although I suspect that it won't do any good as they sound like dodgy company, then quote consumer credit law at them! Can't give you the exact phrase by this act covers a multitude of sins!

I paid for it through their website but when I looked on my account it was a Paypal payment. I'll look into claiming the money back through paypal

Back