Help with finding Scrapbook or Journal software

moideux

Hi all, I'm looking for some software which I could use for my weight loss journey. I want to include spreadsheet files, word files and a photo album. If possible I'd love the option to include music files and a calendar and to-do list. At the moment I save all these on my hard drive and access them separately. I suppose I could print out stuff and stick into a scrapbook/book/folder, but as I love using the computer I'd prefer a digital solution. I've trawled thro the net and can't find anything that supports all the above. Maybe I'm chasing an elusive dream, but for the first time in my life I'm really losing weight and want to record the journey.

Just thought I'd put out the question to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks in advance :)

Best way I can think of is using some video software and making it into a video instead. Or is you want to just scrapbook learn/get Photoshop or an alternative (something like GIMP or pixlr if you want an online one) not sure how you'd include spreadsheets and that though. If it were me i'd be making a website to document it (but then again web developer is my day job)....or a blog or something like that

Best way I can think of is using some video software and making it into a video instead. Or is you want to just scrapbook learn/get Photoshop or an alternative (something like GIMP or pixlr if you want an online one) not sure how you'd include spreadsheets and that though. If it were me i'd be making a website to document it (but then again web developer is my day job)....or a blog or something like that
Thanks for those suggestions :)

Back