1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with my ticker, pleeease!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marie_D, 4 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me how to get a ticker to show up in my signature?! I've tried cutting and pasting the links it gives me but when I try to save it in my signature it keeps coming up with a message saying it's invalid. Can anyone help me?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

It's ok, I did it, yey! Thanks anyway :eek:)

4. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

5. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY AGAIN !

WELL DONE

6. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Well-Known Member

Help with ticker

Hi,

Can you please tell me how you managed to get your ticker to show on your signature? I have added the ticker but it only shows as a link to it and now the image!!! Some mornings I hate technology :confused:

7. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Well-Known Member

I have conquered the technology now, so please ignore my earlier plea for help.:D