Help with my ticker!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

Someone please help me!

I've just done myself a new ticker on ticker factory, but I can't get in onto my signature :(. It has 2 codes, a 'bbcode' and a 'HTTM' code - I've tried to copy and paste both codes into the option 1 section of the 'upload signature picture' part of the 'edit signature' page, but it just keeps telling me its an invalid file. I'm sure I'm doing something really silly wrong, but it's driving me nuts!

Can someone please help me - I don't want to shut down my laptop until it's done because I'll lose my ticker (I'm far to lazy to do it again, lol).

I do apologise for my blonde moment people :eek: lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

4. nails

nails *Quornstar*

So how's the ticker situation? Can't see one on your profile, you still having probs love?
    xx

5. Marie_D

Thank god! I finally did it! Thank you for your help :eek:)

I was driving myself nuts trying to do that on my own - turned out I was just pasting the link in the wrong place - doh!

6. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol, glad you sorted it love! :D
    xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

8. Marie_D

I do love my pink :) I never used to be the pinky girlie type, but then I had my little girl and now I can't get enough of it, lol!