Help with restarting

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by City chick, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. City chick

City chick New Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi everybody this is the first time i've ever asked for help on a forum before. I've done the Lipotrim in the past and as recently as four weeks ago where I successfully completed two and a half weeks. However if anything stressful happens in my life I return binge eating big time. I am going to start again tomorrow and could really do with some support and coping techniques for when I feel the need to binge! I do try and follow Slimming World but I never seem to lose much and I revert back to bad habits due to low morale. I know all about healthy eating and what I should be doing, but I just think I need to take food out of the picture for a while as its taking over my life!!
    It would be nice to share my journey with fellow members and just to know that I am not on my own.

Thanks for reading this xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Heya City Chick,

I know what you mean about stressful situations. I lost 24lb 2 years ago and have maintained to within 5lb. I wish I had stuck with it 2 years ago and lost my last stone but despite my best efforts I havent managed to get back on the plan. I tried again this May but a number of extremely stressful events put paid to me seriously succeeding.

I am now back off my hols (having gained a bit as expected!) and hoping to start again this week. I have a couple of weeks of shakes and will switch to Exante after as its much cheaper! As of today I have 19lb to lose although I might try for another 4lb after that.... we will see!

4. leahs

leahs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont have any advice, but just wanted to wish you good luck!! I am going to start for the first time on Thursday - so I will be following your posts!!

Having previously done SW and WW, I know exactly where you are coming from with the bad habits Please let us know how you get on and I shall be fllowing you! Hopefully we can inspire each other.. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.