1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help with syn value please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cherylxx, 10 July 2008 Social URL.

1. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    hi could someone do me a huge favour please and check the online syn listings ( i have no password ) to find the syn value of swizzel matlow rainbow drops.
    i cant find it in the 2006 directory (dont have the new one as yet) and the packet has no nutritional values to use the syn calculator.
    thank you very much.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Swizzels Matlow Rainbow Drops 28g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 4 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 4 Syns[/FONT]​
  4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    ty sooo much emski, gonna grab me a handful right now. 28g is a LOT of rainbow drops. lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.