Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help with syn value pleaseeeee.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cherylxx, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hiya,
    ive been doing the slimmingworld plan for almost a week now , having moved over from CD but am not going to a class until next tuesday when my mother is joining with me.
    I have done slimming world before and still have the 2006 directory but obviously i dont have access to the syn calculator until i attend the first meeting.
    could someone please look up 2 things on the syn calculator for me pleaseeeee.
    i am wanting to use 2 CD products as treats as i am missing them terribly (never thought i would hear myself say that, lol)
    the first is per 100ml:
    68.6 calories, protein 7.0g, carbs 7.0g, fat 1.4g and serving size is 200ml.

the second is per 100mls:
    cals 1.2, protein 0.04g, carbs 0.01g fat 0 , portion size 1000mls.

thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to reply :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lady_em

lady_em New Member

Hi,
    I'v not posted before so hope this works! The 1st works out at 7 syns and the second is free on both green and red.
    All the best:)

4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    thank you sooo much Em. now i get to continue to enjoy my trifle for 7 syns woohooo :D.

5. willkat

willkat Full Member

Where's your trifle from I love trifle but not had any for weeeeeeeks

6. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hiya,
    the trifle is made from cambridge products, jelly made from gelatine and cambridge water flavouring ( summer berry flavour) and the topping made from a chocolate velvet shake made into a chocolate mousse, thereby making a yummy chocolate trifle.
    made one every night for my tea whilst on cambridge and been missing them terribly.
    not any more though. :D

7. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - you tried a SW version of trifle?

Make up a chick pea cake (recipe on site here), lemon flavour maybe? this shoul work out to about 0.5 syn, then break into a bowl - add a HE B portion of tinned fruit cocktail and a sugar free jelly (2 syns) leave to set. For the 'custard' topping mix a vanilla mullerlight yoghurt with some quark and sweetner to taste and put on top of the jelly. Spinkle a few hundreds and thousands on the top to get a real trifle look then eat the whole lot if you can!!! 2.5 syns for the whole lot.

8. willkat

willkat Full Member

Thanks that sound great!! Is it nice???

9. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Let's put it this way - I ate the whole bowl!! Ok it's not real trifle but as near as you get on SW, low syns and lots of it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.