Help working out activity points please!!!

I did an hour too of Zumba and it worked as 2 points on the pedometer but bear in mind I had reached my daily target of steps already

I did an hour too of Zumba and it worked as 2 points on the pedometer but bear in mind I had reached my daily target of steps already

thanks Loulou.. I looked on the net and there was something that said you multiply your weight by the amoout of mins you excerised, then multiply it again by .0008077 if it was strenuous.. I worked mine out to 6 but im sure that must be wrong..lol.. Anyway im going to my WW class tonight so im going to ask..

Can you post later once you know please? Ive worked out some exercise from classes i go to and im trying to work out how many points i get for it. I do a 45 minute class 3 times a week and i would say its high...it works out at 9 points. Im not sure if this is right as ive only started ww yesterday:)) Be interested to know what they say at class.

Thanks

Can you post later once you know please? Ive worked out some exercise from classes i go to and im trying to work out how many points i get for it. I do a 45 minute class 3 times a week and i would say its high...it works out at 9 points. Im not sure if this is right as ive only started ww yesterday:)) Be interested to know what they say at class.

Thanks

Yes it funny because they was discussing this last night at the WW class.. It is 6 points for high for half an hour so 12 for an hour but you can only use 6 extra points per day. Thats still good tho cos the other points you aquire just comes off your bum or tum instead..lol..

Good luck with your workout..

Loulou you def get at least 12 points for an hour of Zumba but it depends how hard you are working. Plus as I said before you can only eat 6 of them a day.

Oh thank u for explaining. Thats great and now ill know. Working out again tonight, cant wait to get my extra six points lol.

Thanks for all the info.

Ooohh. Just another wee question too. Sorry for the hassle!! Do u know if u can carry the extra points over? Like do 1 hour for 12 pp then use 6 for the next 2 days? Thanks

Ooohh. Just another wee question too. Sorry for the hassle!! Do u know if u can carry the extra points over? Like do 1 hour for 12 pp then use 6 for the next 2 days? Thanks

No you cant use them another day thats them gone, would have been nice tho but at least you will be loseing more weight that way anyway..

Back