Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meganrose

Hi all

Help
I'v just started back on the ss, i'm really positive and am doing ok. The problem is everytime i do a diet i do great in the first two or three weeks but as soon as i notice i'v lost weight or if some one tells me i just loose all interest and stop. i have a lot of weight to loose and always felt that me noticing or someone else noticing should inspire me to keep going. I'm really lost as to why this keep happening and im hoping with this site if i keep posting it will help me when this time comes

Hi Meganrose and :welcome:

Just keep posting on here! With a restart it can often be harder, sometimes easier because you know what to expect.

Keep us posted on how you are going!

AMxx

Welcome Meg!!!
:talk017::talk017:​
If it's other peoples comments that make you lose interest, then I would use a mantra to counteract it and fool your subconscious into keeping on the track!

I say mine into the mirror, aloud, every morning!

Something like

I'm doing this for me, nobody else, I will achieve my goal. If anyone comments, I'll thank them and forget about it!

Say it over and over again, until your mind believes it (strangely we have an internal voice all the time, but saying your mantra aloud is much more powerful than the small internal one!)

It will seem a little silly at first, but, who cares if it works!!!

HTH

ok so its been almost a full day since you first posted.... hows it going?

i've written down in a little book why i'm doing this..... you know those times when your weight really gets you down??? Write down how you feel and before you raid the fridge... read it!!! i will share a couple of mine....
1. Put my jeans on today and when i was trying to put my boots on i could hardly breath!
2. caught sight of myself side on in mirror and my belly was sticking out further than my boobs

soooooooooooooo embarrasing but hey if it helps somebody i'm game!!!!!!!!!! (and yes my belly really was sticking out that far!!!!)

Hi all

Help
I'v just started back on the ss, i'm really positive and am doing ok. The problem is everytime i do a diet i do great in the first two or three weeks but as soon as i notice i'v lost weight or if some one tells me i just loose all interest and stop. i have a lot of weight to loose and always felt that me noticing or someone else noticing should inspire me to keep going. I'm really lost as to why this keep happening and im hoping with this site if i keep posting it will help me when this time comes

me too, feel da same

I know exactly what you mean......I had several people telling me on Friday down the pub how good I was looking.....then ordered a jacket potato and chilli <slap>! Everytime I've done a diet before I get to a certain point and then totally lose it, for the last few weeks I've been literally a few pounds off a 4st loss..... and my brain keeps clicking and making me muck about....this week I feel so much more focused tho, my CDC is away for 2 weeks and I'm utterly determined to be down in the 15's by the time she gets back (have parties every weekend til the end of August, could be a challenge!) Keep coming into our Sunshiners thread Megan, we're waiting for you!!!! xxxx

Hi all
Thanks for all of your tips, well im into day 2 and im doing good, it early days but im determine to do this, i love the idea of writing down why im doing this, thanks claire. Saying my mantra in the mirror i think i would need more courage, but i definly will try it. i will keep posting and tell how it goes.

Thanks all
megs

Hope day 4 has been ok. I'm day 4 too. Found today harder for some reason but stuck with it. Feeling a bit better now and hopefully will feel much better tomorrow. Keep glugging the water and before you know it week one will be one and dusted for both of us - or so I keep telling myself :rolleyes:.

I've found if I say to myself, 'I've done one day that means I can do two days', then ' I've done two days that means I can do four days' it helps. Hopefully I'll be saying 'I've done one week that means I can do two weeks'.

Bye for now

Amanda
xx

Hi Amanda and Meganrose, You should both be in ketosis by now, or at least well on the way, so hopefully things will ease up and you'll start to reap the benefits or added energy and of course carpet tongue!lol. Keep us updated with your progress!

Thanks ams
ye well on the way no, headaches, furry tongue and a little bit lite headed..... but it will pass. i have my wi on tuesday and im a bit worried, i dont realy no wat to expect i think im i right in thinking you first wi is normally a big loss. wat if its not does it mean you doing something wrong. am i suppose to take the 3 packs aday cuz some days i only take 2packs ............

Really starting to stress???????

Do try to have the 3 packs a day, if you don't you run the risk of burning lean tissue instead of the fat that we want to get rid of.... which is not only dangerous long term, but will mean that you will be more likely to regain your weight, when you start eating normally, as the body tries to replace the muscle it's lost.

Don't stress about your weigh in, I'm sure the losses are going to be significant! I'm looking forward to you posting!!!

Alipallys right, you must have your three packs a day.

If your doing anything wrong it's having just the two packs a day. If you have three packs a day, glug the advised water. No more (maybe a little more water if you can), no less. The weight will come off if you stick to this, no stressing, it will happen :)

We are starting at almost the same weight. We can do this. You're doing well, hopefully into ketosis like me, and nearly at the end of the hardest week. Have faith, it does work.

Have a good day today.

Take care

Well done for being strong Megan yesterday.

Bren
X

Congrats on a wonderful first result! They will continue to be steady even though they are destined to get slightly smaller (oh reality WHY?) LOL

What an incentive hun and keep up the will power you will be there in no time!

Bren
XX

Back