help!!

Discussion in 'Health' started by janey70, 15 April 2010 Social URL.

1. janey70

janey70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi wonder if anyone has any advice im suffering from pms at least 2 weeks before my period is due i get mild stomach cramps round my stomach and round to my back which gradually gets worse as time goes on i have always suffred since i was a child but learnt to live with it like us women do especially after having children i was on the coil for quite a few years which was just as bad but got used to the heavy periods and pain ,2 years ago in july i had my coil out and went on the pill first lot they put me on was ok but started making me a bit emotional etc and bleeding inbetween so then i went on to yasmin and this worked really well up until the last few months where the symptoms just started creeping back very quick from at least 2 weeks before my period went to the doctor last week who wasnt that helpful she seemed more intrested in asking me if i had mood swings but i dont that side of things are ok its just the acheing ,she gave me a diffrent pill to try and i do no it can take time to work but only in to taking the pill a week and already symptoms are killing me i just dont no what to do i just want to get in a hot bath all the time and crawl back to bed [​IMG] which is not good as i have to work . im trying to lose weight and i no this is effecting it now as i tried sliming world and wasnt losing hardly anything so swapped to ww and same thing is happening im so bloated all time body cant shift it i think im so miserable :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.