Extra Easy help

kazlet

I have been doing slimming world since march and have just lost a stone, but then put a pound and a half on.
i have decided to start extra easy from today, but am doing it at home so am a bit confused, can anyone help me please.

I know that you can only have 1 x A & 1 x B, but is the rest of the R & G free food both free?

Also it states that you should have a third of your plate as SS foods, how do you manage that, as not all recipies you can do this.

Someone please help as I am really stuck and need to get this weight shifted.

I'd asked this and one suggestion was to have salad either first or on the side. Or depending on what you're cooking put extra veg in that - eg a chilli you could put carrots in. I'm still getting to grips with it.

If there is a recipe where you can't have a 1/3 superfree, then I would suggest making your recipe smaller by a 1/3, but eating maybe a fruit salad as dessert.

There is no point having your normal portion, then eating superfree food on top of it, so a suggestion would be to leave 1/3 of the plate empty in order to make up for it with fruit or maybe a side salad.

Hope this helps.

Hi Kazlet,
For extra easy it should be superfree foods (e.g. pretty much all fruit and veg excluding things like potatoes, peas, parsnips and sweetcorn) which cover 1/3 of your plate. The remaining 2/3 should be free on either red, green or both (like quorn / eggs). They don't have to be super speed foods that cover 1/3 plate, just super FREE.
My consultant also says that if you snack on free foods during the day you should stick to the 1/3 superfree principle (so if you snack on some meat, you should have some veg or fruit with it). She also suggests that superfree snacks are preferable.
Hope this helps :) x

Hey - Did u get the Extra Easy 7 days to success booklet its a perfect guide and u add your own super free foods

Some great advice here already - have a look at my food diary - I was on EE for two weeks and lost 8lb - I dont make EE complicated as I dont really think about to much for example

I know I can have 1 A and 1 B Healthy Extras

I mainly just add veg and salad to my main dish ..

If I have a omlette I add peppers, onion, mushrooms, ham- or I have a stir fry - Just now I had pasta tuna and a courgettes and a jacket potatoe..

You can have bacon and eggs and add tomatoes , beans, and mushrooms

You can have dishes where u dont add veg , fruit or salad for example cereal, spag hoops on brown toast ..

Hope I made sense think I have confused myself haha lol xxxx;)

Thanks for all your comments. I am doing the diet at home so am not going to a class. I have lost some weight doing red and green days, but not as fast as I would like, so I thought I would try the EE.

I get weighed on thursday after a week on EE, and I do feel like I have put weight on, although I have been sticking to it. My stomach is so bloated, do any of you get that?

Back