Help!!!

Chala1972

Third week in and no change on the scales????? I am soooooo fed up, done everything right, this is sooooo disenheartening :(

hi i know it can be so disheartening ive been on oristat nearly a year now and i have to work so hard at it just to maybe lose a 1lb a week are you eating enough fat in your diet debbie x

hi i know it can be so disheartening ive been on oristat nearly a year now and i have to work so hard at it just to maybe lose a 1lb a week are you eating enough fat in your diet debbie x

Hi thanks for replying, yeah I belive I am eating enough fat, I just am so dissapointed atm x

ive lost now 2 stone on oristat at the begining i was so motivated but now im finding it so hard i do try and exercise and keep to the diet but i feel so down at the moment perhaps its the weather debbie.

ive lost now 2 stone on oristat at the begining i was so motivated but now im finding it so hard i do try and exercise and keep to the diet but i feel so down at the moment perhaps its the weather debbie.

Well done! 2 stone is a great achievement chuck! :) Yeah maybe the weather is a factor lol x

Do you follow any other diet as well as oristat i go to rosemarie conley as they follow the 5% fat rule plus get a exercise class id be great at my diet if i got rid of my husband as hes the one who brings in the chocs and cakes lol

Do you follow any other diet as well as oristat i go to rosemarie conley as they follow the 5% fat rule plus get a exercise class id be great at my diet if i got rid of my husband as hes the one who brings in the chocs and cakes lol

Am just doing the low fat healthy eating rule, have started my wii active exercise. Hahaha thats so funny, yeah there is always an enabler around lolol xxx

Could you have lost inches instead of pounds this week? When i was on Cd a couple times when i hadnt lost my cdc got me to measure myself (waist, hips, bust, thighs, arms etc) and it would be i had lost inches instead X

One thing I didnt do when i started was measure myself, I forgot :sigh: Will do it today and see if anything changes to the 18th when i have to go back to doctors, am worried because if i havent lost 5% they may take me off :cry: so will give it full on with the exercise, maybe this is the key??? x

Chala, you have three months to lose 5% so plenty of time.

I did the Zoe Harcombe diet this week to lose my holiday weight and it worked. Perhaps try something like that to kick start te weight loss - low carb, high protein.

Hi i know its hard to say dont get disheartened , im fairly new to xenical (week 5) for the first 2 weeks i lost nothing week 3- 1lb then week 4- 3 and half pounds , I think sometimes it takes the body a little while to adjust :sigh: keep at it im sure u will see some changes soon :D

Chala, you have three months to lose 5% so plenty of time.

I did the Zoe Harcombe diet this week to lose my holiday weight and it worked. Perhaps try something like that to kick start te weight loss - low carb, high protein.

Thanks for this downsizeme, am looking at other diets to combine as maybe i am not eating enough fat :/ Looking through my food diary I think this could be so.

Hi i know its hard to say dont get disheartened , im fairly new to xenical (week 5) for the first 2 weeks i lost nothing week 3- 1lb then week 4- 3 and half pounds , I think sometimes it takes the body a little while to adjust :sigh: keep at it im sure u will see some changes soon :D

Cheers, I reaaly have to remember it took a longtime to get on so its going to take a longtime to get off lol :)

I replied to this in your diary thread but just wanted to say keep going! Stay focused! You have over a week to get a loss for your docs appointment, you can do this. As others have said it takes a while to get into your system so don't give up yet. Remember I put on a 1/2 pound my first week!!! It takes time :) xxxx

I replied to this in your diary thread but just wanted to say keep going! Stay focused! You have over a week to get a loss for your docs appointment, you can do this. As others have said it takes a while to get into your system so don't give up yet. Remember I put on a 1/2 pound my first week!!! It takes time :) xxxx

Thanks Penguin :) xxxx

Must be frustrating :( do you count calories as well as grames of fat? I always count calories x

At the minute am just concentrating on the fat gonnagetslim, I always check the cals for a rough guide to keeping in my amount but having looked through my diary i think i may not be having enough fat, sounds crazy to me tho lol

Hey Chala. It's the same for me too. It's my third week and no loss. Even put on 2lbs in first week :(. But just hoping it'll get going soon! Lol.

Are you eating a lot of pasta/rice/potatoes etc. Although they are very low in fat if you eat too much you won't lose weight.

Are you eating a lot of pasta/rice/potatoes etc. Although they are very low in fat if you eat too much you won't lose weight.

No all I have is a cup full, use the american cups to measure out potatoes, rice, pasta etc Is a cup too much do you think? Last night I have frylight roast potatoes but only had 2 small ones, I always try to limit potatoes etc but am eating more than half less than I used to.

Back