Help!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lilleece79, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on the EE plan and plan on making my OH Homepride pasta bake, herb & tomato.

Now the syns in the whole jar is 25.5 syns (for him not a problem, for me a huge problem) if I were to quarter the meal do I count my section as 6.5 syns or is that not how it works??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Yup, you're spot on :)
    Have you played around with making your own using pasatta as a base yet? Mucho yummy, free, superfree, and speed!

4. cupcake22

cupcake22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah that's how it works. I never thought I could live without my jars of sauces, they were more convenient than anything, but now I love making SW friendly ones and most of the time they're syn free and very tasty :)

5. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't yet, but I have a jar of passata in the cupboard for that, however we experimented yesterday with a SW meal and it wasn't very good so I am not gonna risk another night of not knowing what to eat - plus, I can't be arsed cooking tonight!!!

I'll have some of that with a heap of veg! Plenty syns left today. Also my OH LOVES that pastabake.

Thanks guys!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.