Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Stephielou87, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

I'm joining a gym on 1st June. I plan to go 5 days a week. Can anyone tell me how much weight loss they have seen by going to the gym?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    I think it depends on what your planning to do in the gym when your there & how long you spend there? x

4. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

I'm planning in being there for 2 hours plus a swim after. Also do classes when I can due to baby sitter I may not get to do alot of them. I want to do some running cross training cycling and rowing plus something to get rid of my bingo wings!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

5. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Well if your planning on doing that five days a week and are eating well you most definatly willl have a good weight loss! :) let me know how it goes!xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.