Help !

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Hi am kim and im currently doing weight watchers old points. Iv got around 6 stone I want to lose and I would reli love to start exercising ! I have a one yr old son who is very demanding and he also wakes around 3-4 times per night which is physically demanding espesh wen he wakes to get up 5.30 every mrning ! Im jus generally tired all the time.
Just reli wondered if ther wer any other mothers out ther who feel like this and wondered wat exercise u do. Iv heard the more you do the more energy u have ?? Is this true?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanx

Hi Kimmy

I've heard lots of good things about Wii Zumba - maybe it would be good for you to be able to do something in your own home. Also do you get out walking with your son in the pram? I would love to encourage you to get out and do some exercise, but I know how it feels when you are so tired with little ones and it took me a long time, and a few years before I felt that I could take some time for me. I do think it helps to get some exercise but you have to find something you are really going to enjoy otherwise you are just going to want to be back on your sofa. Does your local gym have a creche?

Hi and thank u so much for your reply :)
I do try to get out as much as possible wiv my son in the pram as I enjoy walking. Every night I am up at least twice and I never feel like iv had a decent nights sleep. But this mornin I kinda took control and as soon as I put my son down for his nap I went on the crosstrainer! I only
done ten mins but I can feel it now in my legs so I know it workd. Im goin to try this every mornin again once hes down for his nap and see how I get on :) x

Well done - sounds like that 10 mins made you feel great. I bet you will soon be clocking up 30 mins. If you had some Wii games you could vary it a bit too. You don't have to do a huge chunk at once, if you did 3 x 10 mins in a day, that would be a real achievement. I don't think it's easy - my youngest son had a digestive problem and couldn't sleep - we had to take it in turns to be up with him every 2 hours - the tiredness is a real killer and he was over 2 before I felt that I had any energy for exercise. I really do empathise and hope that today is the start of a bit more exercise for you. x

Ah thank u and me too ! We hav jus ordered an exercise bike too so I can alternate between that and crosstrainer ! Il soon be fit as a fiddle lol fingas crossed !
I have some great wii games but I just never seem to go on it. Its sitting ther collectin dust so I cud really do wiv makin the effort to use it.
Il get ther an sure :) xx

My daughter is two and it can be difficult to exercise sometimes. I find by planning my time better I can find the time to exercise. My best time is getting up at 4.45, before she wakes up and also when she takes her nap. I do find exercising gives me much more energy. If I am tired when I first start I am energised by the time I finish.
I feel for you with the lack of sleep, it certainly makes it more difficult. So well done for managing to push yourself to do exercise.

Wow your such an inspiration! How do you get up so early my son wakes me between half 5 and half 6 and I find it so hard to function at that time!
Iv been poorly for a few days but iv made a personal goal that on monday I will do at least a good half hour in r lil gym, whetha its jus usin ex bike.
Lets see how I go lol
X

Back