Help...

Kathryn_1989

Hi girls and guys...
Just need some advice. I'm new to Cambridge diet (today is my third day on ss). I've been out today with some friends (who ate mcdonalds and kfc in front of me...how I didnt scoff a chip I'll never know!!). I have only managed to have 2 shakes, I have just got in feeling slightly hungry but rather sick at the same time and really can't face a shake. Will there be any bad side effects to me just having the 2 shakes today and missing out on a third?

Thanks muchly.

Kathryn xxx

Thank you Nicjel.

I've made some of the chicken and mushroom soup and I actually feel better after the first few sips :)

Well done on your weight loss. I hope I get similar results :)

Kathryn xxx

because this diet is so extreme, such a shock to your body, it's much more important than usual that all your vitamins and minerals are present in the right quantities. so - your body might be trying to run without the easiest source of fuel - but at least nothing else is in short supply.

that means that it is absolutely critical that you have all three products per day. the chances of you getting sick (and consequently having to give up the diet) are much higher if you aren't having the full complement.

ditto from me! It's hard adjusting to the new flavours and textures but you must try and get the right amount of products a day otherwise you'll feel yuck.

Good luck on your journey

Mx

Back