Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bride10, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. bride10

bride10 Full Member

Hi. I have five months to loose 6-7 stones. Is this possible?
    I am on ss day3.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

Yep stick with it and u should get v close to that target x

4. bride10

bride10 Full Member

Is the weight loss consistent? If so how much would i loose every month?

5. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Some weeks you lose more, some less, but they say it averages out at about a stone per month

6. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Definitely possible but it will take a lot of will power and determination.

Good luck on your journey

M x

7. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i think you could definitely do it. i remember when i was trying to lose some before my wedding i lost a stone a month.. so 4 in total.
    good luck xx

8. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    everybody loses at a different rate, so there are no guarantees, and that would be on the fast end of the scale. but, what you can do is be 100% on SS with no breaks or blips. you can't control how fast the weight comes off, but you can control what you put in your mouth.

good luck!

9. bride10

bride10 Full Member

Great! I will keep you guys updated. I am just praying it comes off before my big day in april.

10. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Spangles, you are doing a fantastic job. You are so focused, send me some of your motivation! x

11. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh mollydog - if it worked like that i wouldn't, cos i need every bit of it. fortunately it doesn't work like that, so i'll tell you what works for me.

i hate this diet. i miss my social life, and i miss my husband's cooking. i miss getting drunk. i hate all that so much that i cannot bear to be on this diet a single day longer than i have to.

it helps me NOT to think of it as a choice - i know that goes against the motivational, brilliant 'two kinds of people...' sticky - but it's what works for me. If i felt like i had a choice, i'd make that choice and i'd stop dieting. i was happy before. i'm very happy with how i look now. BUT i can't stop till i'm below BMI 30, so on i must go.

This diet, and SSing on this diet, are they only way i can diet without messing it all up. if i have any room for flexibility, i will bend the rules til they break. give me an inch and i'll take a mile. give me chicken and i'll take bacon. and a pain au chocolat, and a custard donut. oh, and i'll have all the skin off that chicken, too. yum yum. nope. I don't 'do' food at all. food is something that happens to other people. like being able to whistle, or playing the piano.

:)

12. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    And make sure you drink that water. On days whe I drink 2 litres I see much better results! But, I can only do it on day's I work from home as I need to be close to my loo! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.