• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help !

Slept in this morning, mad rush to leave the house, threw my choc shake down my throat, now sat in the office and realised i've not picked up todays Tetra !

Dont have any shakes/soups with me either.

Cant go home, as it's 45miles away.

Any suggestions for my lunch ?

I have WI tonight at 6pm aswell ! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If u gotta eat would be best to follow an aam type lunch ie small chicken with some cucumber. On times this has happened to me i just glug the water to avoid eatin

Thing is, i have weigh in at 6pm, and thats still just under an hour from home, so by the time i get in, i'm not going to get my shake till after 7pm tonight.

Also work in an Industrial Est, so only things near here are burger vans !
Dont want to go eat something and risk coming out of K.

How about buying some of the marigold bouillon? 1 teaspoon in a mug its like a soup? You can keep a tub at work for emergencies like today! Or buy some cottage cheese or salad?
Glugging water does make you feel full up, Ive managed a whole day without a shake until 8pm,when I was stuck at a relatives house, it can be done!
Good Luck

I'd have nothing and just drink lots of water then have the other packs when I got home. I've done this a few times when I've been out for the day and it works ok for me. It's not a good idea though if you think you might get too tempted at lunchtime and eat something bad :)

Hope you sort something out! The bouillon idea is a good one. It does take the edge off your hunger.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Lol...oh dear Tom!!!!

Grab some chicken if things get too much at Tescos too!!!

Good luck.

Kerry-Ann

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Cucumer, celery and lettuce I'm afraid!!!

Well, i went to Morrisons (closest there was) Didn't have much time, so i went to the sandwich/wraps fridge, and there was a chicken salad, tiny thing, had tiny bot of chicken, chopped up cucumber, lettuce, 2 cherry tomatoes and coleslaw.

So...ditched the coleslaw, ditched the tomatos, and off i went.
Really enjoyed it. :D

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Awww well done for ditching the other bits!!! I don't think I could have been that strong!! Lol

I forgot to add that if you were doing the AAMW part, you can also have some pickled red cabbage - can't remember the quantity, so if like today you are stuck, that is somethingelse that you can add to your salad!