HELP

Snappyjugs

Omg i am only on Day 4.. I really really am struggling.. I feel like absolute Shhhh1t.. Dont even have the energy to talk to people. I feel Week, Cold and Bloody starving!!!
I fell asleep earlier and all i dreamt about was about FOOD.. theres so much temptation and im getting so frustrated!

Hey Snappy, hang in there, it gets easier, really it does! I am on day 19 (I think) and it has been fairly easy for the past few days, I don't feel at all hungry and most days have been full of energy. Keep it up until your first weigh in and you will be so pleased you will know it has been worth it!

Well i reach a very hard point last night.. I was just about to eat again.. But got tslked out of it by my mam.. Thankfully i didnt touch a thing.. I feel much better today

That great Snappy, and what a great Mam you have. It will get easier from today :D You have done yourself proud

Well done snappy for staying strong and you are lucky to have such good moral support goodluck with your weight loss journey x

Snappy you are nearly in ketosis huni hang on in there !! It gets better I promise :)

There's a difference between want and need snappyjugs.

Only you can decide if you want to lose weight as much as you need to (you wouldn't have gotten this far if there wasn't a need). It WILL get easier but you need to be strong for a while longer. Have a chat with your mom and see if she can help you out. Remind yourself why you decided to start this diet in the first place.

Drink some more water and get away from the kitchen. Try to find something else to concentrate on.

We all want you to succeed as we are all in (or have been in) the situation you are now. Determination is the only answer in the early days of LipoTrim. Personally, I really doubt you would feel good once you've eaten but that choice is down to you. I don't wish to sound like a meanie and giving in won't make you any less of a person but it won't help with your weight-loss either.

Hang in there until your first week weigh-in and see if you get any inspiration from that. Your body will hopefully have adjusted more by then and seeing the lbs drop off is a great mental boost.

I hope you can get through it. Good luck.

** Again, I hope all that doesn't sound nasty - I've rewritten 3 times to try and put it across better but am failing miserably. Sorry. :(

Aww thank u so much.. Im delighted i read this..
I havent touched a thing and i wont. I hope it gets easier i really do.. Thanks a mill for taking time to write this.. U dont sound mean at all..
Ya gotta be cruel to be kind.. Thank you

Back