Help!!!!!

soule

Hi, I need some reassurance, i am on day 12 of ss and have stuck to it 100%. My fist weigh in i lost 12lb and was really really pleased but this week i've had a couple of days where i've had to really battle my cravings for crap food the thing that kept me going was seeing the results of my 2nd weigh in on wed. On sunday i had a sneaky look and had lost 4lb so i new i was going to be pleased again but this morning i cauld'nt resist having another look especially as yesterday i felt crap and to my horror i've put 2lb on!! How can this be, not a crumb has passed my lips in 12 days and now i'm feeling really fed up. I will be gutted tomorrow if all i've lost is 2lb in a week for not eating, i still have 8 stone to go.
Sorry if i sound ungrateful for my 12lb loss in wk1 i'm not. x x

Don't worry hun, its just your body holding on to a bit of water. It will sort itself out by weigh in tomorrow. Even if it doesn't you will still have lost fat and inches. Its not possible to gain "weight " ie fat, when SSing.

Chin up xxx

Hi Thanks i'm drinking about 4 litres do you think i should drink more. I just dont want to feel like i did yesterday cause this relly is my last go at loosing the weight.

Hello, this happened to me too, the best thing you can do is to avoid the scales at home, wait until your official weigh in.
You have no need to worry, if you are sticking to it then the weight will come off x

When i did lighter life last year my losses were up & down but they leveled out. Like someone said only get weighed by your cdc & look at your losses over a month. Our bodies are funny things but this diet does work so please dont be put off.Good luck.

Thanks to you all i do feel better knowing its comman lol i wont give up cause i've heard so many great things about this diet. I think i'll put my scales in the garage, its too tempting otherwise.

Back