Help !

Hi guys hope that you are all ok . I desperately need some advice I am working so hard to loose weight I'm watching what I eat and exercising religiously. This week so far I have done body balance, step aerobics, 1 hr swimming and an hour in the gym. Yet the scales keep saying the same !! ahhhhhhh . The scales I have got seem to be a bit temperamental so considering buying some new scales . Any words os wisdom desperately needed

Don't forget muscle weighs more so u may have lost 2lb of fat but gained it in muscle. Worth doing measurements for this reason xx

Thank you all for your advice, still getting use to using this web site, not done much exercise wise this week as back at work. It is really hard at time when you work shifts. Hopefully go to the gym tomorrow, no I should change that to I am going to the gym tomorrow . I was considering doing an urban rebound class has anyone done one. I'm am trying to drink more water and have changed to sweeteners , I am terrible for not having breakfast in the morning prior to going to work. So I am know having porridge. For a sweet treat I have a fruit salad with a low fat yoghurt. I will keep you updated hope that I have lost some weight the end of next week. When does everyone weigh themselves . I am on annual leave the following week so hope to get even mo re exercise in.it really motivates me to look at others before and after photos you are all so inspiring

Back