Help

Lyndsay1

I have been taking zen for about 3 weeks and not sure if I'm doing it right, I have none of the tango that is mentioned is that good or bad? Also I have mobility problems so I don't exercise, I just need a bit of advise on what to eat.

The "tango" is a consequence of eating too much fat and not following the plan properly ... if you're not having this then it means that you're obviously eating the right things! :) are you losing weight? What have you been eating so far? The general rules are nothing that has more than 5g fat per 100g and no more than 15g per meal. Many of us calorie count using my fitness pal too. If you are eating as per the above, then you shouldn't expect the tango...this is good!! :) hope that helps.

Yep, as Pudders says, it's great if you're not getting the adverse effects. How are you monitoring your food? Just keep the fat within the limits and your calories at a reasonable level. I too have mobility and other health problems, so do no exercise, but have still lost over 8.5 stone in 23 months, so it's very possible. Good luck! :) xx

Back