1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by caroline1985, 25 March 2014 Social URL.

1. caroline1985

caroline1985 Well-Known Member

Hiya how you all doing? Started these tablets yesterday but not really sure what to eat? What's everyone's day to day meals like? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Lots of Tesco Healthy Living ready meals and frozen veg, lol. Good luck, hon. :) xx

4. caroline1985

Thanks Hun I have decided to follow slimming world as well as calorie counting. How are you doing? X

5. TracyGWill

Hiya. I'm doing ok thanks - I've lost 10 stone 3lbs so far and just keep plodding on, lol. :) xx

6. caroline1985

7. TracyGWill

Aww, thank you! Calorie counting and Orlistat basically! :) xx

8. caroline1985

How long has it taken you to loose? How many calories do u have? X

9. TracyGWill

It's taken me about 2.5 years, so pretty steady. I started off on 1,800-2,000 cals, as I had so much to lose, then gradually reduced it. Now I have 1,300-1,400 in the week, a bit more at weekends. :) xx