help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samsmummy, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    when doing a post what should i be tapping into so far i keep trying everything then when it works i have forgot what i keyed in im such a dope

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ?? I don't unsertstand what you mean

4. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    em im no very good at typing what am trying to say what i mean is do i just go into new post tab onto someone else's question and then use the new thread bit or is there a bit i should be going into to start my own question

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    On the left side you will see two button one for New Thread and the other for Post Reply.

If you want to add a post to someone's thread you hit the "Post Reply" button.

I hope that answers your question.

To see the latest posts... the easiest way is to hit the "New Posts" button on the blue bars at the top of the page.

To start a new topic you hit "New Thread"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.