Help

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Tange, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :help2: :gen147:

I have had such a great two weeks, at work and going out socially and coping with food and drink. But here I sit today feeling odd, weird and alittle out of place. Not sure if this is normal. I thought it was because I just lost 1lb last week, but I know I lost cm's.

I thought maybe its because I have now gotten to where I was 4 years ago and I thought I was okay, but when I look at myself now I realise I am another 4stone away from ok.
    I am not sick of the diet or tempted to eat, I am just :lost:and probably :thinking2:too much. It seems like I get one or two parts of my life sorted then I go jeopardising another. I have over spent this month and its made me angry that I did not stick to my financial diet. Not like i am in trouble or anything but I do not need more jewellery or books for that matter (my weaknesses).

I am not sure all this makes any kind of sense. Maybe its because we are reaching the end of out 100 days and I am alittle amazed that I made it this far and probably scared of the next 100. Don't know.....

Sorry to be a moan pot today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Moan away Tange - we all feel like it from time to time. I too have 4 stone to lose (or thereabouts) and it does seem a long way off especially when you have a slow week.

I am sure that with your attitude, you'll be there before you know it!

4. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Don't worry Tange, you have done it before and have done sooo well, maybe you are just suprised with ur loss and therefore feel like that, cos u are doing just great! :)

I felt like that, when I knew I had around 9-10 stones to lose. I have lost just under 8 whilst being Abstinence and am getting rid of the res tthrough RTM and beyond! I know the exact feeling, just take it stone by stone!

I mean 4st isn't alot, you will lose it before u know it and enjoy the rest of ur life being slim and healthy :)

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Goodness Tange! Did you climb in to my head and steal my thoughts - my number of days and remaining number of stones to lose (4 stone) - not to mention love of jewelery books!!! :eek::D ANd I only lost 1 pound last week too!! :rotflmao:

Sympatico baby! :)

Honestly - I felt like I was reading about myself!!! I have felt and thought and done much of the same things you have just described!!

I don;t feel so lost, or old and weird per se, well no more then usual...lol...but man - I have been having those very same thoughts too!!

Like you, I am determined today as I was on day 1, no desier to pinch, nick, blip, blop or anything, and also AMAZED I have done this - am doing it - and the next 100 are scary for many reasons!!!

I am where I was about 10 years ago, and think to myself, "I am so much better then I was 3 months ago - and that wasn't so bad way back then "- but like you - a quick glance says "silly mare - you have more to go!" And I snap back to reality! :D

So, you are not alone my matey! Felling very much the same. :)
    xx

6. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks all I decided to choose my attitude and I choose a positive happy one.
    I will not be spooked by blokes flirt with me, I will not become addicted to ebay and most of all I will not think that the way I look now is good enough.

7. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Think of the diet as climbing a hill - you are almost at the top of it now - the hard work is done. It's gonna be so easy walking (or running) down that hill.

You're half way through - keep at it, you'll soon be there.

8. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Rolling down the hill ??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.