help

stickynicki

could someone please help i did this diet last year and lost over 4 stone,but stoped when i got married.so i restarted on wensday but iam finding it realy hard can anyone pleasr help.:cry::cry:

You'll be alright. Just stick it to it. The first couple of days are the hardest but once you get past that you'll be ok. When you see how much you've lost you'll be pleased with yourself. You can do it! :)

Start afresh and make this a brand new start and try not to think too much about the first time.

Write down your goals and be sure to set yourself some mini goals as they will motivate you on as you reach each one and you can tick them off as you achieved them along the way.

Think positive and tell yourself you can do this.

Don't pick, as picking is like Russian roulette; you will get away with it a few times and then it gets you.

Take some before photos now and body measurements.

Make a commitment to yourself that you will do this.

Remember you are worth it!

Join one of the many weight loss Challenges...

The Big Brother is about 12 weeks down, one week almost gone and just think at the end of big brother you can be three stone or there abouts :)

Here is the links to join...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/46663-who-wants-do-big-brother-challenge.html

There are monthly challenges as well you can join in with.

Get yourself a weight tracker to keep you motivated as well.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Also join in the daily hour by hour thread to help keep you focused.

If one is not started, start your own as you are not alone in finding it tough at times.

Love Mini xxx

good luck hon. i so should have started one of those today... ha. i have made it though.

you'll get through it. dredge up your will power all the way down from your toes and visualise your strongest goal being realised!! it's a powerful motivator. keep looking at the before and after pics on here. they are amazing!!

abz xx

Back