help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by peppa, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Hi, I'm seriously thinking of doing the cambridge diet, I know it's all down to motivation etc as to how well it works but if there is anyone out there who would like to share their experiences with me, that give me the final push to make that all important phone call:wave_cry: I would really appreciate it.
    Also my concern is that i have been eating one meal a day for the last 2 weeks to try and lose weight and in preparation, but I have only lost a little weight and my concern is that this will be the same when i join CD which will make me very sad:cry:that i will stay this weight forever.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. If you really want to try CD then have a look at their website and you should find a few local CDCs then give each one a ring and see what you think. Ask them questions if you have any. Many people on here have successfully lost with CD so have a look at their success stories.

There's no time like the present.

Good luck and let us know what you decide

Irene xx

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Tracey

I can't recommend Cambridge enough but then again I am biased! Why not get in touch with a local counsellor and have a chat about it, there is no obligation and he/she can give you all the info you need.

Gxx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome to Minimins. CD is a great diet if you have the discipline to stick to it, but then thats like all diets I suppose lol

Good luck whatever you decide

6. peppa

peppa Pwincess

I've rung the CDC and I go on Wednesday:) lets hope it runs smoothly and I get the results I crave. Thanks for the warm welcomes btw

7. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Good luck for Wednesday, hope it goes well x

8. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Good luck for wednesday xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.