• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!!

What did you have in the end? Nothing worse than being caught of guard points wise. I have to plan everything. I know WW do a great pasta salad that I buy from CoOp so when we are out and about I just have one of them. Failing that it is a 1 slice meat sandwich ;-)

I ended up with a boots shapers chicken salad sandwich (4.5 points), packet of their shapers crisp things (1.5 points) and a little chocolate bar (1.5 points).

I did the same again today though, so i'm going to see if i can get anything lower on points with more veggies! Maybe I will make it to the salad bar today after all!

I ended up with a boots shapers chicken salad sandwich (4.5 points), packet of their shapers crisp things (1.5 points) and a little chocolate bar (1.5 points).

I did the same again today though, so i'm going to see if i can get anything lower on points with more veggies! Maybe I will make it to the salad bar today after all!

Speaking of soup....... for the first time in like years i have brought soup!!! I am totally not a soup fan at all!!!

I'll swap your salad bar dinner for my soup:D;)x

Shapers are good WW options, I think they do a chicken salad for 1.5 points. I think a good option if you forget your dinner (if you like this type of thing and can get to a supermarket) is the Blue Dragon Wonton Soup its either 2 or 2.5 points for the whole tin. I always keep a tin at work in my drawer in case I forget my dinner. Or the Sainsburys BGTY soups are lovely my favourite is the Three Bean and Tomato - 3 points for the whole tin and really filling - again got a couple of tins of that at work!

Are you still on core? So those points yesterday would have to be part of your weekly points?

Yes salad and protein would be better

Irene xx
No, giving points a try now - no way i'd use that many of my weekly points on one lunch!!

The only downside with the salad bar is that it's not at all cheap!

Shapers are good WW options, I think they do a chicken salad for 1.5 points. I think a good option if you forget your dinner (if you like this type of thing and can get to a supermarket) is the Blue Dragon Wonton Soup its either 2 or 2.5 points for the whole tin. I always keep a tin at work in my drawer in case I forget my dinner. Or the Sainsburys BGTY soups are lovely my favourite is the Three Bean and Tomato - 3 points for the whole tin and really filling - again got a couple of tins of that at work!
We don't have any access to heat up soup or anything else in the office - otherwise it would be a whole lot easier when i'm too disorganised to remember to bring it with me!

I had soup today - it was v nice but wasn't sure how many points to allow for it. I went to the co-op with every intention of getting their greek salad which is very nice and low in points - and they had SOLD OUT! So I went to my local coffee place and treated myself to soup and a roll and a pot of peppermint tea. It was very nice.

I ended up going to Mark's and had their sweet chilli chicken & noodle salad (5 points) some crisps (1.5 point) and some pineapple (2 points) - was absolutely lovely and filling too.

As i'm so disorganised with my breakfasts (never time in the morning to eat or prepare anything before I leave for the station, so usually grab something), i've worked out that a bagel with smoked salmon and extra light soft cheese will be within my points and i can make it the night before and take it to eat on the train. I LOVE bagels!!!

No Microwave at work? God I would have to move jobs LOL!

How about getting some Laughing Cow extra light and living them in the fridge, they last for months, and having a pack of either rice cakes, ryvita or melba toast in your drawer?

Maybe that explains my sudden outburst of tears then LOL!!:cry:

I've sorted it - went to Itsu, had Dynamite soup and some edamame beans, all for the grand total of 4 points.

I know where i'll be heading next time I forget my lunch. Miso soup from there is only 1 point too - excellent when I want to save any!

It's a japanese soup with noodles, mushrooms, coconut, ginger, coriander and tofu in it - like Miso soup but with a bit more substance, it's Gorgeous!

Wow, that sounds absolutely fab! Is Itsu a chain? I wonder if there's one in Nottingam?

EDIT - just checked their website - only London then. Bit of a long way to go for lunch. I'll need to visit next time I'm darn sarth tho!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 0
Introductions 0
Ask MiniMins 5