HELP

bigsal

I started the lipotrim diet six days ago and the pharmacist told me I would feel great after 3 days.....well I don't have stuck to plan had my water but feel so tired cold and weak. I have my first weight in tomorrow if I haven't lost a good bit of weight I will be giving up , I feel so weak and confused:cry:

bigsal

this time tomorrow you will be over the moon as you come on here and tell us all what a fab loss you have had this week,chin up it these diets take a while to get used to but once you get there you will feel fantastic,i promise,stick with it ok,
elaine

bigsal it will be fine honest x and your weight loss will spur you on :)

stick with it hun,I felt just like that in my first wk...but i soon felt better after my 1st WI & id lost 1stone,plus it takes time for your body to get used to it...I feel great now,you will too when you start seeing the results,i'm on wk 5 now never thought i'd get that far,but with each WI you get more & more determined to stick at it....snuggle up with a hot water bottle & a hot drink & youll'e soon warm up.. good luck for WI tomorrow.. caz

wow just noticed you lost 15lbs this week thats fantastic well done

thanx hun,
that will be you tomorrow i bet and it really does inspire you to go on,once the numbers on the scales start to fall there will be no stopping you,
good luck for tomorrow and i cant wait to see how you get on,
elaine x

:)the first week is the hardest for most people...keep going, when you see your weight loss you will feel much better about the whole thing..and keep posting..it really helps loads!...good luck for the WI tommorrow:)

Thank you all for your support last night I was ready to throw in the towel. I was 12st 4lbs last week and today I am 11st 10lbs:D so thats 8lbs gone:), and you were all right I am feeling so much better today.
So I'll keep going :thankyou:

Bigsal ( getting smaller):D

well done :scale: thats super

i can't wait to get to my 1st WI only just started today already i am hungry and want food but i know it will pass - Willpower hey - well done again ... i am positive that as time goes on you will be feeling better & better

Thank you all for your support last night I was ready to throw in the towel. I was 12st 4lbs last week and today I am 11st 10lbs:D so thats 8lbs gone:), and you were all right I am feeling so much better today.
So I'll keep going :thankyou:

Bigsal ( getting smaller):D

fantastic - just keep drinking water (really helps with weight loss and general feelings of yuckiness) and you will start to feel better. I didn't have a brilliant first week but the first WI really gives you the urge to carry on honest! x x x

Great news on the loss Bigsal! The impression I've had from the guys on here is that the LT experience can be quite different for different people. Everyone has their down days. Keep it up!

hi hun you will feel rough for a while but it is worth it once you notice in yourself that you are losing the weight and fitting into smaller clothes the feeling you get is bloody amzing. you would have lost hun i put money on us. i hope you feeling bit better soon and let us know how you get on tomorrow. xxxxx

well done, keep ya chin up it does get a lot easyer lol (trust me) :p

Back