Help!

Eat more pasta, potatoes Huni...make some chips and a dip. This will stop you eating the nasty things!
Repeat after me:
"I do not need the nibbles, they are horrible and will make me gain the weight I have worked so hard to get off".

why not make a pile of SW chips and have beans with it ?

I get days like that! Could you make something like a mushroom omelette to keep you going?

Sw chips and beans would be good or mushy peas quorn sausages egg and beans???? What do you fancy.lol.

spag bol, made from scratch with quorn mince
jacket spud with beans
sw chips, poached egg, quorn sausages, beans

:) it's not as bad as you think!

Savoury rice in packets sounds like a good lifesaver for those desperate times. Think I'll suss out the Spanish equivalent to Batchelors - prepare for a syns question!!!!

I ended up with two bananas - and then changed my dinner plans to egg and SW chips to make up for the Hex B I'd used (two slices of brown bread. So angry with myself as trying not to eat bread!). Chips came from an earlier suggestion and got me drooling. Love 'em. Love 'em. Love 'em!

Thanks all!

I think when you have a cold nothing beats chips, lucky we can eat SW and not feel guilty! Since I started doing SW I haven't been eating as much bread either but sometimes it is hard to resist! We can do it tho! hope you feel better soon xx

Last edited:
Back