help!

moggy

Yesterday I went off the strawberry tetras and forced 2 down. It made me feel sick. Then this morning when I made my banana from the sachet I felt so sick with the taste. I have changed my counsellor and my new one has way more products, bars and porridges and mousses which I didn't get offered with my previous counsellor so tomorrow I am going to swap all the ones I hate as I can't carry on like this. Also today i have only had one shake..it's all I could bring myself to take..will this effect or slow down my weight loss? x

You really really need to make sure you have the min 3 CD's a day sweetie. Not only will it affect your losses (your body will go into self preservation and save everything you put into it), but more importantly you're not going to be getting anywhere near your RDA's of vitamins/minerals and all the other good things your body needs to function properly.

Don't you have any others to try before tomorrow? If not have some chicken/tuna/salad or something similar as you cannot survive on 1 CD meal a day. Then hopefully all will be resolved tomorrow when you see your new CDC... Good luck for tomorrow, hope you find something you like :) xx

thanks hun, just tried to get a shake down but only managed half. Just can't stand them. they are making me feel sick. I am not hungry just now but will go after work tomorrow straight away to get some bars and porridges. hopefully that will be ok. Will keep you posted. xxx

Good luck hunni, i have 1/2 porridges a day, a bar a day and then usually a tetra. Hope you find some you like, make sure you get a good variety off your CDC tomorrow so there'll be more chance of you liking some. Until then, please make sure you get something down your neck, even if it means having tuna/chicken or the like as you need to eat xx

Back