help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moggy, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. moggy

moggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Yesterday I went off the strawberry tetras and forced 2 down. It made me feel sick. Then this morning when I made my banana from the sachet I felt so sick with the taste. I have changed my counsellor and my new one has way more products, bars and porridges and mousses which I didn't get offered with my previous counsellor so tomorrow I am going to swap all the ones I hate as I can't carry on like this. Also today i have only had one shake..it's all I could bring myself to take..will this effect or slow down my weight loss? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    You really really need to make sure you have the min 3 CD's a day sweetie. Not only will it affect your losses (your body will go into self preservation and save everything you put into it), but more importantly you're not going to be getting anywhere near your RDA's of vitamins/minerals and all the other good things your body needs to function properly.

Don't you have any others to try before tomorrow? If not have some chicken/tuna/salad or something similar as you cannot survive on 1 CD meal a day. Then hopefully all will be resolved tomorrow when you see your new CDC... Good luck for tomorrow, hope you find something you like :) xx

4. moggy

moggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks hun, just tried to get a shake down but only managed half. Just can't stand them. they are making me feel sick. I am not hungry just now but will go after work tomorrow straight away to get some bars and porridges. hopefully that will be ok. Will keep you posted. xxx

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey moggy.
    Hope your feeling better by tomorrow..
    chose some other flavours and I am sure you will find some that you like..
    take care and chin up x

6. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Good luck hunni, i have 1/2 porridges a day, a bar a day and then usually a tetra. Hope you find some you like, make sure you get a good variety off your CDC tomorrow so there'll be more chance of you liking some. Until then, please make sure you get something down your neck, even if it means having tuna/chicken or the like as you need to eat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.