Help!

jrabbit81

I am so flipping hungry!! I want chocolate and loads of it!! :(

Save me from myself.

I also only have 3.2kcals left!

Oh 'eck!!

If you're genuinely hungry I honestly think you should have something honey!

Drink some water - when I some I mean loads - if you're still hungry after half an hour I think you should allow yourself an extra ... 200cals?? and have something that's going to satisfy you.

I think that's preferable to trying not to have something all evening and perhaps ending up pigging out.

200 cals or whatever you decide to have is not going to make any difference overall in a week - it's 30cals a day! But obviously you couldn't do it all the time.

Just MHO. xx

I know but just back on the wagon today! As it's been tough over Easter, New Weight loss challenge starts a week on Monday so will help keep me focused! Also I have really bad PMT!

Ah that's probably why you're struggling then - 1st day back on and all that.

Are you SURE you're hungry?? Not just craving?? I say 'just' but it's still as hard - if not harder really because whatever you eat you won't satisfy it.

Don't know what to say really ...... have a nice long bubble bath and an early night?? If you DO manage to do without anything you'll feel great in the morning! x

Ah that's probably why you're struggling then - 1st day back on and all that.

Are you SURE you're hungry?? Not just craving?? I say 'just' but it's still as hard - if not harder really because whatever you eat you won't satisfy it.

Don't know what to say really ...... have a nice long bubble bath and an early night?? If you DO manage to do without anything you'll feel great in the morning! x

What Jan says! Excellent advice :D:D:D

I went to bed at 10pm on a saturday night and slept till 11am!!! Wow!! Will do my weigh in within the next hour!! Will let you know thanks for the advice!

Look forward to it! x

Back