• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!!!!

AnaVK

katalena

Enjoying life!
Nightmare, I don't know what to suggest. Obvious question: have you drank enough?

Kat xx

AnaVK

Yes, I'm on my fourth litre at the moment.

AnaVK

I just gave in and made myself a vanilla/coffee thing, (as I just told you in the peppermint tea thread).

katalena

Enjoying life!
lol it's like the Kat & Ana show!

I have jusy enjoyed the toffee bar with my peppermint tea! My tummy won't like it later though! lol

Kat xx

AnaVK

Aww! We really should have our own show. Lol.

I'm glad you're enjoying (somewhat) the tea!

katalena

Enjoying life!
It is nice to have something different!

AnaVK

Most definitely. :D

Girls, keep telling yourself that tomorrow is another day, and it's only food! Believe me when I say that if you get through today, tomorrow will feel so much easier (and you'll be so proud of yourselves!).

I've just sat in the garden in the sun in my underwear - I'd never have done that last summer. My husband has said about three times that he's never cuddled up to someone who is a size 10 and it makes those 21 weeks all worthwhile.

Keep going girls!

katalena

Enjoying life!
Thank you poppy. It is just food you're are right. Not struggling just discussing lil tips and bits n bobs.

You have done incredibly well!! Fantastic!

Kat xx

AnaVK

Thank you! This is why I don't like sundays - there's just NOTHING for me to do. Spent most of the day being really lazy and watching tv which is basically just food advertising.

So far so good, it's taking a lot of will power that I didn't think I had to not go and stuff my face.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 0
Introductions 0
Ask MiniMins 5
Slimming World 3