HELPPPPP!! PLEASE :(

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
OMG, IM CRAVING FOOD! WAT IS GOING ON! I JUST MADE MY OH AND LIL GIRLS DINNERS AND IM SO SO SO TEMPTED!! KICK UP THE ASS NEEDED PLEASE :wave_cry:

you have done so well hun DONT DO IT as you will feel so guilty when you do and most probably not enjoy it anyway, you havent got so long to go so use that willpower ,you no you can lol x good luck

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii get a grip go look in the mirror and ask ya self '' do i really want that food or a super slim body for summer'' xxxx

you are doing well . keep going. you will only regret it later

You're doing so well, you don't want to go and ruin it all now by eating and regretting it later.

I made pasties yesterday and didn't touch a bit. Hubby also had a second one for tea tonight and it smelt just as good.

It is hard resisting sometimes but you know you want to lose weight more than eating something. Stay strong, you can do this.

OMG, IM CRAVING FOOD! WAT IS GOING ON! I JUST MADE MY OH AND LIL GIRLS DINNERS AND IM SO SO SO TEMPTED!! KICK UP THE ASS NEEDED PLEASE :wave_cry:

Arrrrrrrrrrrg DON'T DO IT
Step away from the food
Go and have a bath x

Trivenam,
Step away from the fridge
Put down the knife and fork
Move yourself to a safe place
Have a long tall glass of water
Wait for the feeling to subside

If this fails then scream at the cat - if you don't have a cat scream at one of the neighbours cats.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post

take care

Doirin

Trivenam,
Step away from the fridge
Put down the knife and fork
Move yourself to a safe place
Have a long tall glass of water
Wait for the feeling to subside

If this fails then scream at the cat - if you don't have a cat scream at one of the neighbours cats.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post

take care

Doirin

haha, your mad! that actually made me stop and think!! ill have to get a cat!! lol...thanks love i didnt touch a single bit :) so so sooooo happy now!!

and thanks a million everyone!! i love this site it really is my right hand at the mo! always there wen i need ya's x x x x

Hey Trivenam,
Just read what happened yesterday and wanna say a massive well done for not eating the nasty food:happy096: Something similar happened to me at a conference yesterday and I don't know how I got thru but I did and you did too! The Universe has a strange way of teaching us lol:rolleyes::D

Good woman yourself!

Fi
x

ps. Great to know I'm not the only one so thanks for posting and for overcoming!!!!

Back