Helppppp!! Syns in frozen quorn sausages???

gemma9185

HI ALL,

I WONDERED IF ANYONE CAN HELP, I BUY MY FROZEN QUORN SAUSAGES 10 IN A BAG FOR £2 FROM ICELAND, BUT READ SOMEWHERE THEY ARE NOW SYNNED EVEN ON GREEN DAYS? iS THIS TRUE???? I HAVE TRAWLED THE POSTS AND THREADS BUT SOME ARE HAT TFROM LAST YEAR SO NOT SURE WHICH ONES TO BELIEVE!!

THANKS.

I bought the same thing last week and was told they were syn free..............I don't have the use of the calculator so I asked on here. I hope I was given the right info :O

DAMN IT............

Why do they mess with the recipes and cause all this trouble :p

I got mine in Adsa's frozen section, they cost £1 for a box of 5

I had them last night and thought they tasted like stuffing lol

Supposed to be in Sainsburys too but haven't found them in one yet, they were £1 for 6 in Asda on promotion but last time i got some there they were £1.89, taste a bit like stuffing, really nice but you need some kind of sauce with them imo, great with beans :)

I recently returned to SW and did not realise Quorn sausages were 1 syn until someone pointed it out to me:sigh: but to be fair 1 syn is not too bad.

Might have to try the linda Mcartney ones though as I love stuffing :)

They weren't half bad but I have to admit the quorn and the asda meatfree lincolnshire sausages were tastier and well worth the syn or two...............Miles better than wasting 3 or 4 syns on a bog standard sausage

Ok Im going to ditch the quorn sausages then!! So the Linda Mcartney are syn free for definate? Again some threads say they are syned, I feel like I am on the holy grail of trying to finf syn free sausages in what ever form that may be!!! :(:(:(

they are definitely free
and
taste like stuffing...............in my opinion

gemma9185 said:
Ok Im going to ditch the quorn sausages then!! So the Linda Mcartney are syn free for definate? Again some threads say they are syned, I feel like I am on the holy grail of trying to finf syn free sausages in what ever form that may be!!! :(:(:(

Syns online says that the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are free. The italian veggies sausages are 0.5 each and the normal veggie sausages are 2 each.

For the record Linda McCartney mince is free. Burgers are 1 each and quarter pounder burgers are 2 each.

All from syns online so it's accurate =)

Crap! Think I picked up the normal Linda McCartney sausages, thats all they had in asda!!! So thats 2 syns a sausage? Poo will not be eating them in a rush! Sooo anoyed I want syn free sausage!!! :sigh::sigh:

So the Rosemary+Onion are they chilled or frozen? Come in a box or plastic tray type thingy?! I will find these sausages!

Back